Linda discusses why we must clean Connecticut’s bloated voter rolls before engaging another State Agency in the process of registering voters. Let our agency’s focus on their core competencies.
- FVF Featured On Yankee Institute’s Podcast “Y CT Matters”
- NEW YORK POST: The feds’ censorship machine rolls on even as election-fraud cases keep coming to light
- Press Release: Fight Voter Fraud, Inc. Takes Unprecedented Action To Bring Accountability to Bridgeport Elections
- PRESS RELEASE: Fresh Primary Election Offers Hope for the Future
- Fight Voter Fraud Inc. Uncovers Alarming Discrepancies in Connecticut Voter Registration Data