Connecticut Voters, we need your help with fighting potential voter fraud. We ask that you check for the following with your local Registrar of Voters and contact us at: Info@Fightvoterfraud.org with any anomalies.
1. Double check that only those living at your residence are listed as voters at your address.
2. If you did not vote recently, double check to see if someone else voted in your name either in person or through Absentee Ballot.
3. Look on the list for any deceased loved ones or friends that are still registered to vote and again, see if they voted after they passed.
4. Check on loved ones in Group Homes and see if they were registered to vote.
5. Finally email us about any other potential fraud issues you may be aware of.
Thank you for your support in helping us combat voter fraud.
A cornerstone of our Republic is the concept of ‘One vote for one legal voter’. Fight Voter Fraud, Inc. was established to fight for the integrity of our voting system and protect our legal citizens from disenfranchisement. This website will serve has a tool to learn about voter fraud, invest in our cause, volunteer to help us in the fight and finally, we provide a variety of tools for the average citizen, regardless of party affiliation, to report voter fraud in their home town.