ameron Atkinson, a criminal defense and civil rights attorney, is leading the suit on behalf of Fight Voter Fraud, Inc., a Connecticut-based “non-profit, non-partisan” group created to “advocate on behalf of all disenfranchised voters, regardless of party affiliation.” He provides insight into the suit and the upcoming primary, as well as protecting the voting process.
- FVF Featured On Yankee Institute’s Podcast “Y CT Matters”
- NEW YORK POST: The feds’ censorship machine rolls on even as election-fraud cases keep coming to light
- Press Release: Fight Voter Fraud, Inc. Takes Unprecedented Action To Bring Accountability to Bridgeport Elections
- PRESS RELEASE: Fresh Primary Election Offers Hope for the Future
- Fight Voter Fraud Inc. Uncovers Alarming Discrepancies in Connecticut Voter Registration Data